Taapsee Pannu is one really talented actress, who has already made headlines with some of the most powerful movies released in the recent times. The star of such movies like Baby, Pink, The Ghazi Attack and Naam Shabana, Taapsee Pannu has already proven her mettle with meaty roles. However, this actress also stands out for her fashion statement that can even put renowned stylists out of their jobs. Her stunning fashion choices have been widely lauded in various social media platforms. In the recent times, this gorgeous actress has been seen in numerous social events wherein her outfits have made a lot of headlines. Using her makeup and accessories in creative ways along with the dresses, she has proven that she is able to make lasting impressions on the minds of the people with her awesome fashion statement.
Here are some of the most notable looks that have been sported by Taapsee Pannu so far.
- Taapsee is a style diva who has time and again shown that she can look amazing in traditional Indian style clothing. Worn with a beautiful ‘matha patti’, Taapsee sizzles with a stunning scarf and a dress that keeps her shoulders open. Paired with a colorful yet contrasting skirt, the look is perfect for any evening social occasion. It is a well known fact that whatever Taapsee wears, she carries it with panache and this can be seen here as well.
- Clothing items that follow the color block principle can look classy and evergreen at the same time, and this is yet again proven by Taapsee Pannu. Taapsee is seen in a dress that aptly combines black with fuchsia. While the upper part of the dress makes more use of the black shade to highlight the lines, the lower part of the dress is prominent for its greater fuchsia presence.
- Dresses with a lot of embroidery work have always been very popular due to their ethereal quality. Taapsee Pannu can be seen in a gorgeous golden embroidery dress that stands out for its intricate work. The look was also sported with a matching hairdo which also helped to further accentuate the unique beauty of this dress.
- Fancy jumpsuits have always been known to create endearing looks. Here is a piece that can stand out as a wholly separate outfit. Not everyone dares to wear a flared bottom jumpsuits as it can seem somewhat intimidating if not worn or carried out in the correct manner. However, Taapsee really looks cool with a flared keyhole detailed jumpsuit that comes with highly prominent details.
- It is a well known fact that sunny yellow is a color of optimism and brightness that can make anyone feel elated. Taapsee surely looks cheerful and bubbly in this ensemble piece. The lacy cut dress in mustard yellow shade comes with a nice crop top and a floral skirt that perfectly complements each other.
- Pastel shades are quite the in-thing nowadays and Taapsee can carry them amazingly. The actress can be seen in a nice lavender shaded saree that is further complemented with a minimalistic blouse. The lace border saree has nice intricate details that help to accentuate her grace and innocence.
- The pink color has always been regarded as one of the best feminine shades. Taapsee wears a sheath dress along with cut-out details around the waist-line and peplum layers which definitely makes this dress a show stealer.
Taapsee knows how to look great even in a dress that is rather subtle and smooth. The actress sports a nice black and white jacket along with a pink skirt that makes her look simple and elegant at the same time.