Your million dollar saree would be a waste if you don’t pair it with a good blouse. You surely need accessories to go with the saree in order to look good but a blouse makes a saree complete. So when you are buying a saree, you should be equally considerate in buying a proper matching blouse as well. Now, going to the tailor for getting a stylish blouse stitched according to your imagination is quite a time taking affair. More so, when there are so many websites available where you can order them online! But what if something goes wrong and you don’t get what you had ordered. Here are some foolproof tips to buy readymade blouse online.
- When you buy readymade blouse online, you take your own measurements. So, first step is to be precise with your measurements. If you are towards skinny side, then it is advisable to keep a little margin because body size may change and if you outgrow the blouse someday, you can still fit in with some alterations. Take the measurement as per the online form of your website. Measure your bust, cup size, sleeves length, arm hole, length of back, depth of neck etc. Note them down properly in the respective sections and check for any typing error. Mention anything extra that you want in it, like hooks at back, zipper instead of hooks and so on.
- Every website as well as product brand has different size charts. So, instead of having an assumption that all are same, go through each size chart. Even when you are buying more than one blouse, check the size charts separately. It can be possible that what is size 32 for one brand is 34 for another. This way you can eliminate another aspect of mistake. Also, go through the customer feedback. If there is any discrepancy regarding size, someone or the other would mention it there.
- Don’t go by the colour and cut of the blouse. It is very important to check the fabric as well. When you are matching a blouse with a saree, fabric becomes an important parameter. For example, if you have chosen a heavy Benarasi saree for a wedding party, you cannot team it with a cotton blouse. It will be a complete wardrobe debacle. Rather you can pair a simple saree with heavy ornamented blouse but never the other way.
- No matter how much you try, there can be some or the other errors made on your part as well as on theirs. So, before you place your order, check for the refund or/and return policy. Usually there is a 7 to 15 calendar days to return the merchandise. Always retain the original packaging and receipt as proof of purchase. Most of the sellers send a bar code via email and arrange a pick up. Upon receiving your package they will either arrange another delivery for the product you originally ordered, or you will be requested to place another order. If you are no longer interested, they will initiate the refund procedure.
- When you are not sure about your measurements or not confident about taking the measurements yourself, it is better not to buy readymade blouse online. Rather take some time out to visit a good tailoring shop, browse through catalogues and select a good design. This way you can avoid a messy situation because a refund is made only with a valid point.
These are the few tips that can help you buy readymade blouse online seamlessly. Yet, just to be on the safe side, go through the reviews of the website. You will get to know everything about them, right from the product quality to shipping time. It is better to be safe than sorry.